In increasingly complex organisations where human resources remain key, the HR function is a performance vector for the company.
This is why we have incorporated a Human Resources section into our organisation transformation offer.
It therefore becomes a strategic partner with the corporate management.
To successfully complete this transformation, we are involved throughout the entire HR value chain, from planning through to operational management, in line with the company's levels of maturity and its HR function:
- Definition of the Employer Image strategy
- Management of skills
- Management of individual and collective performances
- Management of HR performance
- Management of HR change management and transformation processes
The HR function creator of financial value
Read the article
A few examples of missions
- Redesign of the employee performance appraisal group system
- Implementation of project governance in the Group HR department
- Restructuring of HR- Redesign of the employee performance appraisal group system- Implementation of project governance in the Group HR department
- Restructuring of HR
- Diagnosis of HR administrative management processes
- Design of the HR strategy and transformation plan in a post-privatisation context