Complex manufacturing industries - aeronautical, space, railway equipment, electric power plants …- are characterised by a complex products requiring the intervention of numerous parties (contractors/subcontractors, partners...) over the lifecycle, usually spanning several decades of several decades, from the initial design to decommissioning.
1.Supply chain excellence is paramount in order to handle the numerous parties involved.
2.The length and complexity of manufacturing processes magnify financing requirement and related risks.
3.In addtion to new product sales, servicing of exiting installations has become a powerful area of growth.
Best on its expertise and long experience, Headlink has developed a solid approach to overcoming the industry's challenges:
- diagnosis of optimisation of financing requirements
- risk management including identification of risks, their monitoring and their gouvernance
- process time reduction throughout the product's lifecycle (design, manufacturing, onsite installation, servicing...)
- third party supply chain optimisation
- development of complementary services.
Definition and roll out of a Group sourcing and supply chain optimsation plan
Definition and roll out of a Group productivity improvement plan
Processes redesign, organisational restrcuturing and roll out of a new product lifecycle management tool (PLM) to handle gas turbine production on a global scale.