Senior Consultant: 3 to 6 years of professional experience
Manager: 6 to 10 years of professional experience
You will contribute to various projects on topics ranging from strategic, organizational and regulatory transformation for large financial institutions.
Senior Consultants and Managers can expect to lead work streams and/or projects across a diverse range of engagements:
- Strategy: you will have the opportunity to work on market studies, impact assessments, benchmarking, analyze strategic positioning, products design and offerings
- Organizational: you will contribute to the design and implementation of target operating models, process rationalization and cost optimization
- Regulatory: you will assess the major regulations impacting the financial services industry and advise clients on their regulatory agendas
You will be responsible for the production of deliverables, management of work streams or projects under the responsibility of a senior manager/partner, management of the client relationship, supervision of junior consultants and you will participate and support business and commercial development efforts.
Assignments are typically managed on-site at our clients’ offices and both local and international travel can be required.
- Strong academic background with a degree from a top tier academic institution
- You have at least 3 years (Senior Consultants) or 6 years (Managers) of professional work experience in financial services and/or consulting
- You have developed expertise within financial services (e.g. Corporate & Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Asset Management, Insurance, Retail Banking)
- Strong critical reasoning, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to not only work collaboratively in a dynamic team environment but also effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively (both verbally and in writing) while demonstrating outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously with a creative mindset
- Ability to adapt quickly to new work environments and business topics
- Advanced desktop tool skills (e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word) are essential
- Fluent in English