At least 10 years of professional experience
You are responsible for the development of consulting offers, commercial pitches, leading the development or proposals in response to client requests, management of projects with accountability for deliverables, senior client stakeholder engagement, development and training of consultants, and the leading recruitment efforts of the firm.
You will work closely with the management team to steer the growth and development of Headlink.
You will lead assignments for our global clients in the financial services industry advising C-Suite and executive stakeholders on their strategic transformation programs.
Assignments are typically managed on-site at our clients’ offices and both local and international travel can be required.
- Strong academic background with a degree from a top tier academic institution
- You have at least 10 years work experience in consulting
- Proven leadership & business developments skills and desire to work in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to lead, motivate and coach junior consultants
- Ability to not only work collaboratively in a team environment but also effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively (both verbally and in writing) while demonstrating outstanding interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English